Friday, October 06, 2006

This is a test...

I'm testing my skills using Flickr...so bear with me. I'm trying to figure out how to put more than one photo on using this service because for some reason, I am not able to post multiple pics just using Blogger. Now...I know that some of you out there are way more computer savvy than me so phooey on you! I'm still learning. And I think I'm getting it!

Sydney is the sugar in my coffee...she just brightens everything up. Even when she climbs on the table and gives us a heart attack. She is such a happy baby for the most part, especially when she is stealing the show from her brother and sister. She loves to spin and hop and dance. I love to see when my kids are happy. It makes me happy. Even when I've had a bad day. It really makes me happy. I'm reminded of the innocence of childhood and how God sees us....innocent, forgiven, redeemed....so we have reason to spin, dance, sing, hop, do cartwheels, and whatever your heart desires. And God must be so happy when he sees us living out that joy as well. So....laugh, by yourself, with your kids, with a friend....do something out of the ordinary...heck, twirl if you so desire. Just enjoy life, your family, your friends, your heavenly Father will be smiling!

8 comments:

tim rush said...

Hey Flee,

So good to find your blog. Am cracking up about the title. I only lived there for about 5 months, but still, it makes sense.

God bless you guys.

Anonymous said...

Its late; this chair is hurting my bum; I cannot get my comment to post, and I don't have your e-mail. I am sure it is here on your blog page, but as I said before...I'm tired. I really want to communicate with you tonight.
I just updated our web paige.
I cannot believe your kids are so big. I see you in their faces, and I miss you.

Amy G

Angie said...

I've been seeing Li'l Amy G around the blogosphere... I love that little woman!

You draw a nice crowd, Flee... with the likely exception of ME! Ha!

When do we lose that childlike wonder? Seems like as adults we so long to recover that! Like how sometimes our whole demeanor changes when we walk into a church building! What's up with that?

Thank you for allowing me to be me around you.

Anonymous said...

Flee, You've been off the radar lately... a little too much sugar in your coffee?? I have too much sugar at times. Write me back and tell me you love me.

Angie said...

Yeah... where's Flee? No pressure girl, but know that you are missed. I like just clicking over here anyway though...

flee said...

OK OK Ok....I'm telling you guys that I am so computer UNsavvy!! I kept getting all this stuff about "cookies" and I'm like, heck, give me some cookies, I like cookies...anyway...I figured out that Google is not going to give me any cookies, so I had to go make some because of all this talk about cookies. Got it under control now. And Amy..I left a comment for you on Angie's blog on one of her last two posts. I am here yall. Just eating cookies..ha. Anyway..thanks for checking on me. All is well. Just busy. And Amy, I do love ya more n my luggage!! Name that movie.

Anonymous said...

Flee
I would like some cookies, expecially if they are chocolate chip. I am glad you are OK. Your babies are beautiful. Have you seen our pictures? I like our picture web site, and I like making comments on other peoples blog pages, but I don't really have much to keep up a blog page of my own. How are you adjusting to Searcy? It is going on 2 years isn't it? We have been here for about 8 months now. We have been sick alot. Mostly Jeff and I which in the oddest way is a blessing. I have had a couple of I don't know whats and typhoid. Jeff has had a couple of things and with his last infection he has had a heart arrythmia. He is going to have some tests on Monday, so keep him in your prayers. I know it sound horrible, but it isn't. It has just been tiring. We feel like satan has been pressing against us. We are praying and trying to see what God wants us to see. God is still good. All the time. I wish I could sit down and have a chat and a cup of coffee with you. It seems like you have a lot of friends there in Searcy. I hope you are having fun.

flee said...

Amy,

I have looked at your pics, in fact, I added your site to my Favs so I could check it often. I can't believe how much your kiddos have grown. It's amazing isn't it? I wish I could have some coffee with you too sister! Know that my thoughts and prayers are with you and Jeff. It's nice to see your names in the blog world now! I can't imagine how hard pressed you must be feeling. You need to email me your email address....thepatten5@sbcglobal.net
Let's try to stay connected. I want to encourage you and pray more specifically for you and your family. Love you girl..flee