Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Love my girls...

This morning, I wasn't feeling too good and Sydney must have been able to sense it. She climbed up on the couch with me and laid on me, for a long time. She never does this since she always has so many other things to do that are important. She was kissing me over and over and talking to me. It was the first time she really did this on her own. She was rubbing my face and my head. It was so sweet. I love that about my kids. All of them, at different times, have ministered to me without trying to and this is such a humbling thing to me. Especially because I can be so hard on them. I'm thankful today that even when I mess up, they love me. Being a mom is the hardest thing I've ever had to do so far in my life. I love it!!! I'm so blessed. Just wanted to share.

No comments: