Sunday, August 27, 2006

Here we go...again.

I have tried this before, and gave up, and because some others are getting brave, I thought I'd try again. Sorry girls for being nosy...you know who you are! I hope to keep you all updated on the ins and outs of the Patten's. I know, it's a tough job, and i'm the only one that will do it. Be patient with me as I venture out in the world of technology, for I am technologically challenged. That is all for now. Check back soon for pix and other misgivings.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is so cool !!! Of course I love the pictures of my precious, beautiful grandchildren. I'm so proud of you Asher, God is so happy that you want to read his letters to you & me. Sienna, I love your new glasses. You look beautiful !!!! Can't wait to see you all. Love, grammie