Thursday, August 31, 2006

Glasses....

So many of you don't know this, but we had to get glasses for Sienna. We had her seen by an opthamalogist last week and confirmed that she is indeed farsighted. He said that we caught it early enough that we should be able to "reset" her vision basically. So hopefully by the time she turns 9 or so she may not need them anymore. We shall see. She did really great and they look really cute on her. We've also ordered a pair of pink Barbie glasses that should come in this week. I thought you all might enjoy seeing some pictures of her with them on. She also got her 4 year shots today and did fantastic. Because she did so good, I got her the "Highschool Musical" soundtrack and we have all been singing away since.

Sidenote...for some reason I am not able to put the pictures on right now. I will asap. It's probably my lack of knowing what I'm doing. Patience flee!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Flee-

WOW! A blog...you may have just inspired me to do the same thing. We'll see!

It's good to hear from you and this will be a great way to keep connected. Life is good with the Bonner family. Crazy, but good crazy.

I can't wait to see the Barbie glasses!

Your family is beautiful flee. I miss you, really miss you. :)

Love, Julie

flee said...

JULIE...hey girl...I'm surprised you don't already have a blog! You should do it! It's good to hear from you again. We are busy too. School is in full swing for us. Let me know when you get your blog up and running. Love you girl!!