Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Catching up...

It's been a while since I've been able to post and I've had some trouble with posting pictures, because let's face it, pictures of my kids are the most important things on this blog, right? Feel free to agree!!

We have been very busy and I'm thankful for that, at times. If you know me, you know that I always say, I have no complaints. I could complain, believe me, but I won't and when I do, I catch myself usually because I know that there are others in this world who have it so much harder than me and my "bubble like" existence here in Searcy. Don't get me wrong, I'm thankful to be here, but sometimes it's almost too good to be true. Anybody feeling me? Give me a shout out and give me your thoughts on this.

Blessings to all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Searcy/Harding is a wonderful place, however it is not perfect. The first time I witnessed true racism was Harding ~ Also just look at HU's divorce rate. However Searcy is still a great place to raise a family, but there are still alot of ways to serve! There are plenty of foster children that need homes there, poverty is very real, etc. etc. etc.